Westward American Single Malt Cask Strength
Unfettered, upstanding, and uncut, this whiskey reflects the robust flavors built in every step of our long, slow process.
Our original single malt, reimagined and offered at cask strength. This whiskey best reflects the skillful finesse of our talented team of brewers-turned-distillers and the beauty of the bounty of the American Northwest. Cask Strength accentuates our rich, locally malted barely, the flavorful beer created in-house with our ale yeast, and the newly charred American Oak barrels matured to perfection in Oregon, the ideal environment to raise a world class whiskey.
Bottled at 62.5% ABV / 125 proof
Westward American Single Malt Whiskey Cask Strength reflects toasted almond, graham cracker, and black pepper aromas. Flavors include sesame, tobacco leaf and cacao, with a honeyed, deep fiery malt finish.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.