Westward American Two Malts BridgePort Brewing Co.
WESTWARD AMERICAN TWO MALTS BRIDGEPORT BREWING CO. marks our first-ever collaboration in which our team of distillers turned an iconic brewery’s recipe into one of our whiskeys. Brewed alongside the BridgePort team using a clone of their Kingpin Red Ale, which boasts a relatively high rye content, the result is a complex and warm expression perfect for winter.
A project driven by Lead Distiller Miles Munroe, who called BridgePort Brewing his home when he first came to Portland from brewing school, this collaboration highlights Westward’s unwavering dedication to the brewing process in our whiskey-making efforts.
Aromas of French roast, toffee and toasted almonds. Herbal rye, orange zest and biscuit. Finishing with pear, candied walnuts and peach rind.
ABV 45% / 90 Proof
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.